How to Apply
Often there are questions which arise regarding our specific application process. We comply with all regulations that are set by National Residency Match Program and ERAS.
There are some items which are specific to our program.
- Application Deadline: 12/31/18
- NRMP Program Code: 3099700CO
- Number of positions offered: 4
We do not make residency offers outside of the match.
Minimum of 3 letters of recommendations:
- Chair/Department of Medicine
- Chair/Department of Pediatrics
- Attending from any clinical rotation
You may send (and are encouraged to) additional letters from other clinical attendings and residents who have worked with you.
We support J-1 visas. Applicants must have graduated from medical school within 3 years and have at least 1 year of U.S. clinical experience.